Why should I choose and online courses?
- Lower investment costs
- Start any time during the year
- Finish in your own time within 6 months
- No need to travel to London for assessments
- Work around your lifestyle and commitments by using one of our predominantly online personal trainer courses
What do I need in order to complete the online personal trainer course?
- We will provide you with a digital course manual to ensure you have all the required materials in order to learn and pass the course
- You are required to ensure you have access to a GYM/Health Club, where you can practice your skills and use the equipment
- Experience of using gym equipment
- Ensure you are organised and self-motivated
- Ensure you are in contact with your dedicated tutor if you require any support through the duration of the course by phone or e-mail
- You should apply 3 months before your personal training course starts to give the bank enough time to process your application
- Please check with your benefits office before you take out a loan as it can affect the benefits you are entitled to.
How can I complete my assessments if I am unable to travel London?
- The course consists of theory and practical. In order to complete the course, we are required to see that you have both the knowledge and the practical skills in order for you to pass
- You have the choice to come into a London training center to do your practical assessments, or if that is not feasible then you can film your session in your local gym and then post to us on a USB stick or sent it via an online file transfer service. (Please ensure you ask permission from the gym to film)
- Coursework: Can be emailed or posted
WHAT ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER COURSES DO YOU OFFER?
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor (Gym)
- Level 3 Personal Training course (for level 2 instructors)
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Diploma (includes Level 2 fitness instructor)
- Fast Track REPS Test Centre Level 2 Fitness Instructor (for clients with sports science degrees or equivalent)
- Fast Track REPS Test Centre Level 3 Personal Training (for clients with sports science degrees or equivalent)
DEDICATED TUTOR SUPPORT
Whenever you need assistance you have access to a course Tutor by email or by phone