Personal Trainer Courses Online
Join 100s of students already working towards a certified profession in the health and fitness industry from the comfort of their own homes with Be a Better You. We have a wide selection of personal training courses online. Enrolling is really simple and you can get started right away, with our online personal trainer course it couldn’t be any easier to get started! We have a huge selection of fitness instructor courses available, from beginner to advanced. Check out our range of funding options and make that move to a new career in personal training!
REPs Level 2 & 3 Online Personal Training Diploma
REPs Online Level 3 PT Course
REPs Level 2 Online Fitness Instructor Course
REPs Level 2 Online Gym Instructor Course
REPs Fast Track Personal Training Course
CACHE Level 2 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care – Online course
CACHE Level 3 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care – Online course
Diploma Business Accounting Course – Online
Diploma Lifestyle Consultant Course – Online
Level 1 Online Personal Money Management Course – Certificate of Achievement
Level 2 Introduction to Supervision –Online course
Level 2 Press, Publicity and Profile Raising Certificate of Achievement Distance Learning
Level 2 Workplace Health and Safety Certification – Distance Learning
Level 2 Business Finance Course – Distance Learning
Level 2 Business Management Course – Online
Level 2 Business Operations Course Online – Certificate of Achievement
Showing 1–16 of 60 results
Our distance learning courses allow for you to train from the comfort of your own home. You’ll be able to start your course whenever you’re ready and you’ll have a year to complete the course. With our online course you’ll have access to our award winning course material and our qualified tutor support team.
We also provide two years of career support, guaranteed interviews and CV review.
Why should I choose online personal trainer courses instead of blended learning?
The benefits of Online Personal Trainer Courses are:
- Lower investment costs
- Start any time during the year
- Finish in your own time within 12 months
- No need to travel to London for assessments
- Work around your lifestyle and commitments by using one of our predominantly online personal trainer courses
What online personal trainer courses do you offer?
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor (Gym)
- Level 3 Personal Training course (for level 2 instructors)
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Diploma (includes Level 2 fitness instructor)
- Fast Track REPS Test Centre Level 2 Fitness Instructor (for clients with sports science degrees or equivalent)
- Fast Track REPS Test Centre Level 3 Personal Training (for clients with sports science degrees or equivalent)
What do I need in order to complete the online personal trainer course?
- We will provide you with the course manual to ensure you have all the required materials in order to learn and pass the course
- You are required to ensure you have access to a GYM/Health Club, where you can practice your skills and use the equipment
- Experience of the using the gym and various types of gym equipment
- Ensure you are organised and self-motivated
- Ensure you are in contact with your dedicated tutor if you require any support in duration of the course by phone or e-mail
How can I complete my assessments if I am unable to travel London?
The course consists of theory and practical. In order to complete the course we are required to see that you have both the knowledge and the practical skills in order for you to pass. You have the choice to come in to a London training centre to do the theory and practical assessments, or if that is not feasible then you can do them this way:
• Theory Assessments: Will be arranged with an invigilator near you. Please call for details
• Practical Assessments: Can be posted to us on a DVD/CD/USB stick. (Please ensure you ask permission from the gym to film)
• Coursework: Can be emailed or posted
Studying to become a Personal Trainer has never been easier.
Become a Personal Trainer with Be A Better You-Training. Reading the brochure is the first step to becoming a personal trainer